What are Gallstones
The other name of Gallstones is cholelithiasis. It is challenging and made of cholesterol or bilirubin gallstones, which are formed majorly in our gallbladder. The size of gallstones may vary, ranging from milligrams to grams. The gallstones are small and large, and the number may count to 100 stones.
What causes Gallstones?
The leading cause behind Gallstones is cholesterol or bilirubin. The most significant reason behind gallstones is they may form if your bile contains too much cholesterol or bilirubin or does not have bile salts. For people who don’tdon’t-doesn’t eat for a long time, the number of gallstones in their gallbladder is quite high.
What Are The Symptoms Of Gallbladder Stones?
If you experience pain in the upper abdomen or the center of the stomach, you may have gallbladder stones. The primary reason behind this pain is when you consume too much fat.
- Increased Heart Beat
- Loss of appetite
- Gallbladder Infection
- Inflammation of the liver and pancreas
If you are one of those who experienced these symptoms, then you must consult with Gallbladder Stone Treatment in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR.
How Can Medharbour Diagnose Gallbladder Stone?
The way to diagnose gallbladder stones, as opted for by Medharbour, is to use a patient’s medical history, a physical exam, and blood tests to diagnose gallbladder stones.
To diagnose gallbladder stones, the doctors may ask you questions about where this pain occurs, whether your family is suffering from gallbladder stones, and whether you take a proper diet.
List of tests that help diagnose Gallbladder stones
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
- CT Scan (Computed Tomography):
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Cholescintigraphy (HIDA Scan)
- Blood tests
How can Medharbour help you remove Gallbladder Stone Completely?
There are various options available for gallbladder stones, surgical or non-surgical. The treatment depends upon the size, whether on number of gallbladder stones, the risk of complications, overall health, and much more.
Here are some Non-Surgical Methods:
- Observation and Monitoring
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- MTBE Injection
- Endoscopic Drainage
Here are some Surgical treatments for Gallstones:
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy (keyhole surgery)
- Open Cholecystectomy
What Are The Benefits Of Choosing Medharbour for Gallbladder Stone Removal Treatment?
Medharbour is opting for both Gallstone Laparoscopic surgery and traditional open surgery, But Gallstone Laparoscopic surgery is much more beneficial than the other conventional open surgery methods.
Here are some benefits if you choose Medharbour for your Gallbladder Stone Treatment:
- Minimally Invasive: More minor scars and less trauma are involved in Laparoscopic cholecystectomy as compared to the traditional open surgery methods.
- Less Pain: It results in smaller incisions and less pain than open surgery.
- Faster Recovery: Medharbour surgical methods help you in speedy recovery and help you return to work within a few days.
- Lower Risk of Complications: Very Low risk of complications
- Effective Stone Removal: It provides long-term relief from gallstone-related symptoms.
Various Risks are Associated with gallbladder Stone Removal
GallBladder stone surgery comes with a possible risk of complications;
Here are some Risks associated with it:
- Bile leak
- Blood clots and pneumonia
- Injury in the Bile duct, liver, and small intestine
So, if you are also suffering from these risks, you must consult with your doctor; Medharbour Doctors perform additional surgeries to repair the bile ducts or other complications. All these risks depend upon your mental health and the reason for your cholecystectomy.