Medharbour.com is committed to protecting your privacy. It is important to us that our customers retain their privacy while taking advantage of the services that we have to offer. To this end, we adhere to the following basic principles:
We employ the highest levels of security to keep your personal information strictly confidential.
We will not disclose or sell any of your personal information, including your name, address, age, sex or medical history to any third party without your permission.
- What information we collect from you
- How we use that information
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. If you have any questions you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we collect:
We collect information to provide better services to you, and we may send this information to third party tools to improve our services, and to personalise your app experience.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us: Name, phone number, email id.
- Information we automatically collect:
- Device & Hardware information – We collect device-specific information such as device make & model, network information, advertiser ID (to uniquely identify your device) and email address, if available
- Location information – We automatically capture your public IP address, and your geo coordinates.
How we use information we collect We use this data and may send it to a third party tools for analytics so that we can personalize your app experience