Dr. Sanjay Bhargava
Air Commodore (Retd)
- Armed Forces Medical College
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)
- 1982 – 1986
- Institute of Aerospace Medicine, Bangalore University
- MD Aviation Medicine
- 1991 – 1992
- Activities and Societies: ISAM
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune University
- MBBS Medicine 1982 – 1986
- Head Medical Services at a Large Hospital in NE Sector
- Feb 2019 – Present4 years 1 month
- North East, India
- Chief Administrator and Commander of 500 bedded multiple specialty and teaching hospital at Jorhat, Assam
- Responsible for all specialist activities, medical camps, procurement of medical equipment and research activities.
- Management of Material Resources for the hospital – Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed.
- Administration and Management including Knowledge of finance and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Head Medical Services South Western Region
- Jun 2016 – Feb 20192 years 9 months
- As the Principal Medical Officer of three states (Gujarat, Maharashtra and Rajasthan) worked and modernized the complete medical infrastructure.
- Building of a specialty hospital from concept to finish at Air Force Jaisalmer
- Director Medical Services
- Jun 2013 – Jun 20163 years 1 month
- Senior Advisor Aviation Medicine
- Aug 2009 – Jun 20133 years 11 months
- Class 1 Medical Examiner
- Jul 2006 – Aug 20093 years 2 months
- Conducted initial medicals & Renewal medicals for pilots of civil aviation.
- Medical Instructor
- Flying Instructor’s School, Chennai
- Apr 1999 – May 20023 years 2 months